Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo storesPublish date: 23-10-2013
Millennium Bank cardholders now benefit from 3% discount when paying with their debit or credit cards in Domo stores. The partnership between the home appliances and IT&C retailer and Millennium Bank is part of the Discount Programme launched by the bank and includes 21 stores located in Bucharest, Cluj, Brasov, Iasi, Oradea, Timisoara and Constanta.
The Discount Programme offers all Millennium Bank cardholders discounts of up to 30% when paying with the card for purchases at the bank's merchant partners. The programme includes more than 150 merchants with 400 locations all over the country and covers fields such as home and garden, health, tourism, restaurants and coffee shops, fitness and beauty centres, auto and moto, fashion stores etc.
The list of Millennium Bank's merchant partners is available on the bank's website, www.millenniumbank.ro. The partnership with the bank is also signalled at each merchant location.
Millennium Bank's cards portfolio includes Visa and MasterCard, credit and debit cards, with chip, for individuals and for companies.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei
- Clean water for Romania's Bihor county EURO5m EBRD loan to complement EU funds