IMF, FinMin Vladescu discuss Government revenues collectionPublish date: 28-04-2010
Visiting International Monetary Fund (IMF) officials on Tuesday had a first round of talks at the Romanian Finance Ministry over the Romanian Government's Q1, 2010 revenues collection.
Finance Minister Sebastian Vladescu said the Budget was implemented in the first quarter of the year within the levels of the nominal deficit target of RON 8.25 billion agreed upon with the IMF, but the revenues were smaller the initially projected. He added that enlarging the tax base will also be discussed with the IMF.
Chairman of Romania's National Tax Administration Agency (ANAF) Sorin Blejnar said that at this first round of talks an analysis of the Government revenues collected by the ANAF in the first quarter of 2010 was conducted, along with the latest developments in the refunding of the Value-Added Tax (VAT) and the measures suggested to boost Government revenues.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei