Romanian-German meeting on fresh cooperation opportunitiesPublish date: Astazi, 14-05-2010
Romanian and German authorities plan to intensify the bilateral cooperation between the two countries and to identify fresh opportunities of economic cooperation, according to a release of the Embassy to Bucharest of the Federal Republic of Germany.
An economic delegation, headed by the State secretary with the Ministry of State for Economy, Infrastructure, Transport and Technology of Bavaria Land, Katja Hessel, is paying a visit to Bucharest on Thursday and Friday.
The German officials will have talks focused on political and economic fields at the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Business Environment and the Ministry of Environment and are to visit the "Construct Expo Entrepreneur" Fair.
The representatives of Bavarian companies will participate on May 14 in a Cooperation Exchange, organized by the Romanian-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCIRG).
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei