Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei depositPublish date: Astazi, 23-09-2013
Millennium Bank clients can now benefit from a promotional three-month lei deposit, which offers one of the most advantageous interest rates on the market, of up to 5.5% per year, depending on the saved amount and on the client's option to renew the deposit. The recently launched Wise Interest Deposit is available in lei for new funds, for both new and existing clients.
The Wise Interest Deposit is available until November 30th, 2013 and can be opened in all Millennium Bank branches. The deposit opening and administration are free of charge and the minimum amount is 2,000 lei.
Millennium Bank's saving portfolio includes a wide range of products, among which the Savings account for children with 5% annual interest rate and the Dual Package, a saving and investment instrument, made of a three-month lei deposit with 10% annual interest rate and an investment fund with moderate risk. The bank also offers bonus interest rates of up to 0.15 pp for standard term deposits opened through the Internet Banking service.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei
- Clean water for Romania's Bihor county EURO5m EBRD loan to complement EU funds