Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' paymentPublish date: 08-01-2014
Millennium Bank's new individual clients who bring their salary to the bank the equivalent value of their monthly utility bills. The bonus of up to 600 lei is paid at account opening and its amount depends on the income level. In addition, all the individuals who open a salary account during the campaign period automatically enter the draws that will decide the 12 winners who will receive the equivalent value of their monthly utility bills in maximum amount of 1,000 lei each.
Millennium Bank's Salary account package includes, among other benefits, zero account administration fee, zero administration fee for Internet Banking and for the dedicated Call Center line and zero administration fee, during the first year, for the debit card. All the cash withdrawals from Millennium Bank ATMs are free of charge, as well as two monthly withdrawals from other banks' ATMs.
In addition, through the cashback feature, the debit card attached to the Salary account returns clients up to 100 lei monthly from the amounts used for purchases at supermarkets, gas stations, flower shops, bookstores and cinemas all over the country. Clients receive the bonus over the following month directly to their Salary account and can use it however they wish.
Also, the bank does not charge any fee for payments of up to 200 lei made through the Internet Banking service, thus allowing clients to manage in a convenient way their monthly income and pay their bills.
The new Salary account promotional offer is available in all Millennium Bank branches until March 31st
The campaign official regulation is available on www.millenniumbank.ro., 2014 receive a bonus of up to 600 lei and can win a prize of up to 1,000 lei consisting of
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei
- Clean water for Romania's Bihor county EURO5m EBRD loan to complement EU funds