Mobile & PDA
BNR Exchange Rates27.03.2017
- 1 EUR 4.5500 RON
- 1 USD 4.1870 RON
- 1 CHF 4.2529 RON
- 1 GBP 5.2686 RON
- 1 gr. aur169.3164 RON
BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- • Interest rates for mortgages and unsecured loans cut by more than 1%.
- • 80% of the banks customers will now have access to personal loan rates below 10% per year.
- • Mortgage customers can benefit from 3yr fixed rate of 5.25%; Prima Casa clients will benefit of significantly lower rates at 4.44%.
Romanian Commercial Bank (BCR) reduces, starting Monday January 20, interest on loans in lei. Interest rates for mortgages and unsecured loans were cut by more than 1%.
The new interest rates take into account good credit history, bank transactional behavior, seniority and continuity in work of the client. BCR had operated the largest reductions in interest for loans in lei of the market, and over a third of new loans in domestic currency are granted by BCR.
"As the leading bank in the system we want to send a clear positive signal to the market following the recent policy rate changes from the BNR. We are open for business and ready to grant loans. With rates at historically low levels we see an excellent opportunity to support the economy with extremely affordable lending.
Our loan offer is amongst the best in the market and I know that no customer will regret choosing us as their lender,” stated Andrew Gerber, Director of BCR Retail Products.
In the case of mortgage loans (My house BCR) with fixed interest for a period of three years, the reduction is one (1) percentage point, reaching the value of 5.25% per year for customers who receive their salary account at BCR. Also for loans with variable interest the margin will be reduced by 0.4 percentage points, with interest departing from 5.49% per year.
BCR also reduced interest on personal loans Divers BCR - new loans and refinancing from other banks. The new interest on personal loans ranges between 8.6% and 9.9% per year. "We emphasize that the new rates of personal loans in lei will provide access to interest rates below 10% per year for approximately 80% of our clients," said Andrew Gerber.
BCR reduced the cost of loans granted under the First House program, by rising interest bonus to customers who receive salary in their BCR account from 0.2% to 0.5%. Clients eligible from Prima Casa will also see the benefit of significantly lower rates as BCR's pricing has followed the steep decline in market rates and now stands at 4.44% / year.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei
- Clean water for Romania's Bihor county EURO5m EBRD loan to complement EU funds
Most Popular News
- Three billion euros to be invested in energy private-public partnerships
- Romanian state plans to keep 8 pct of Petrom, at least
- IMF mission extends stay in Romania till May 9
- IMF, FinMin Vladescu discuss Government revenues collection
- Videanu admits that he is in conflict of interests in connection to Marmosim
- Greece gets 110 billion euros, biggest bailout in history
- BNR governor Mugur Isarescu: Situation is quite complicated
- Romanian-German meeting on fresh cooperation opportunities
- Gov't to earmark 6.4pc of GDP for investment
- FinMin Vladescu: Cutting 25pc off public wages pool will not generate needed savings