Millennium Bank grants First House loans in leiPublish date: 18-09-2013
Millennium Bank started granting First House loans in lei within the latest edition of the governmental scheme, with a variable interest rate calculated as three-month Robor plus 2.5% margin. The maximum loan amount is the equivalent in lei of EUR 57,000 for finalised homes or the lei equivalent of EUR 66,500 for homes whose building permit was released after 2010.
The loan analysis and administration fees are free of charge and the maximum tenor is 30 years. The bank accepts up to two co-borrowers for the loan - spouse, parents, parents-in-law, children, sisters, brothers - and a broad range of income sources.
The National Fund for SMEs Loans Guarantees allocated lei 21 million to Millennium Bank within this year's edition of the First House scheme. The bank has been an active player in all the editions, along which it granted First House loans worth a total of over EUR 90 million.
Millennium Bank's crediting offer also includes cash loans with or without mortgage and real estate investment loans with down payment starting from 10% and margins starting from 2.5% for lei or 6.25% for euro.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Clean water for Romania's Bihor county EURO5m EBRD loan to complement EU funds