Three billion euros to be invested in energy private-public partnershipsPublish date: 23-04-2010
ENEL, CEZ, RWE and Gaz de France are the companies interested in entering private-public partnerships in the province of energy in Romania, Minister for Economy, Commerce and Business Milieu Adriean Videanu told a news conference.
'Large companies operating in our geographical area are interested in the energy projects to be conducted in the country under private-public partnerships, and among them are ENEL, CEZ, RWE and Gaz de France,' said Videanu.
Investment in such partnerships is put at 3 billion euros. 'We are proposing projects worth 3 billion euros that do not include the group 3 and 4 at the Cernavoda nuclear-power plant, the second nuclear-power plant or the AGRI project. There are two power groups for Electra of 500MW, which requires an investment on 1.7 billion euros. Then, there are water power projects for the Olt River at Cornetu (133 million euros); water landscaping on Somesul Mare (754 million euros), on the Aries (245 million euros), on the Buzau (324 million euros); the CET Bucharest South power and heat station (105 million euros); the Deva electrical power station (322 million euros) and the creation of a new power generation group at Paroseni (245 million euros),' said Videanu.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei