Mobile & PDA
BNR Exchange Rates24.02.2017
- 1 EUR 4.5169 RON
- 1 USD 4.2669 RON
- 1 CHF 4.2410 RON
- 1 GBP 5.3549 RON
- 1 gr. aur172.3556 RON
Millennium Bank's new individual clients who bring their salary to the bank until December 31st, 2013 receive a bonus of up to 600 lei. The bonus is paid at account opening and its amount depends on the income level.
"The Salary account is increasingly appreciated by Millennium Bank's individual clients, thanks to its numerous gratuities and to the cashback feature attached to the salary card. The number of customers who chose this package went up by almost 60% in the first eight months of 2013 compared to the end of last year”, stated Adrian Popa, Head of Marketing and Communication with Millennium Bank.
Millennium Bank's Salary account package includes, among other benefits, zero account administration fee, zero administration fee for Internet Banking and for the dedicated Call Center line and zero administration fee, during the first year, for the debit card. All the cash withdrawals from Millennium Bank ATMs are free of charge, as well as two monthly withdrawals from other banks' ATMs.
In addition, through the cashback feature, the debit card attached to the Salary account returns clients up to 100 lei monthly from the amounts used for purchases at supermarkets and gas stations all over the country. Clients receive the bonus over the following month directly to their Salary account and can use it however they wish.
Also, the bank does not charge any fee for payments of up to 200 lei made through the Internet Banking service, thus allowing clients to manage in a convenient way their monthly income and pay their bills.
The new Salary account promotional offer is available in all Millennium Bank branches until December 31st, 2013. The campaign official regulation is available on www.millenniumbank.ro.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei
Most Popular News
- Three billion euros to be invested in energy private-public partnerships
- Romanian state plans to keep 8 pct of Petrom, at least
- IMF mission extends stay in Romania till May 9
- IMF, FinMin Vladescu discuss Government revenues collection
- Videanu admits that he is in conflict of interests in connection to Marmosim
- Greece gets 110 billion euros, biggest bailout in history
- BNR governor Mugur Isarescu: Situation is quite complicated
- Romanian-German meeting on fresh cooperation opportunities
- Gov't to earmark 6.4pc of GDP for investment
- FinMin Vladescu: Cutting 25pc off public wages pool will not generate needed savings