Mobile & PDA
BNR Exchange Rates22.03.2017
- 1 EUR 4.5631 RON
- 1 USD 4.2286 RON
- 1 CHF 4.2568 RON
- 1 GBP 5.2689 RON
- 1 gr. aur169.3564 RON
The Romanian Commercial Bank (BCR) improves its credit offer for business owners, providing a credit solution to customers which cannot ensure sufficient material guarantees for contracting a credit.
Thus, the new solution is based on a guarantee of maximum 80% of the credit by FNGCIMM, for credits with a maximum reimbursement period of 36 months and with a maximum credit value of 300.000 lei. For these types of credits, the customer does not have to provide other guarantees, besides those that make up the structure of the product (FNGCIMM guarantee and collateral deposit).
"The initiative meets the need of customers that own well-managed businesses with growth potential, but are not able to provide adequate guarantees for contracting a credit to finance this growth. In the general context of a slow, but sustainable economic growth, supporting in this way the most dynamic segment of the client base, that of small companies, represents the winning solution for all parties involved”, declared Sorin Mititelu, CEO, Management of Retail Segments Department, BCR.
This facility is applied for every operational credit of the type Credit lines or Credit for working capital and which are destined to offer a credit for the entire current activity. The currency in which this facility is given is "leu” and the costs are the standard for these types of credits, competitive interests, starting from the ROBOR 1M/3M reference interest plus a margin of 4.5%-7.5%, depending on the financial status of the customer.
"Moreover, BCR is the only bank in the banking system offering this type of product for such a long period - 36 months - pursuing the backing of customers with the necessary work capital, on a period that's sufficient to grow and consolidate their businesses”, added Sorin Mititelu, CEO, Management of Retail Segments Department, BCR.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei
Most Popular News
- Three billion euros to be invested in energy private-public partnerships
- Romanian state plans to keep 8 pct of Petrom, at least
- IMF mission extends stay in Romania till May 9
- IMF, FinMin Vladescu discuss Government revenues collection
- Videanu admits that he is in conflict of interests in connection to Marmosim
- Greece gets 110 billion euros, biggest bailout in history
- BNR governor Mugur Isarescu: Situation is quite complicated
- Romanian-German meeting on fresh cooperation opportunities
- Gov't to earmark 6.4pc of GDP for investment
- FinMin Vladescu: Cutting 25pc off public wages pool will not generate needed savings