Mobile & PDA
BNR Exchange Rates24.02.2017
- 1 EUR 4.5169 RON
- 1 USD 4.2669 RON
- 1 CHF 4.2410 RON
- 1 GBP 5.3549 RON
- 1 gr. aur172.3556 RON
OTP Bank lowers further interest rates for consumer loans through the new customized interest rate system Updated: 27-08-2013 |
- Multiple lending solutions, with interest rates adapted to each customer's profile
- Consumer loans in RON with even lower interest rates, starting at only 10.30% (ROBOR 3L + 6.46%) (EAI 10.80%), depending on the loan choice and the customer's profile
- Approval within maximum 24 hours from submission of complete application
OTP Bank Romania announces the launch of a new interest system for consumer loans in RON.
Thus, as of now, customers opting for a consumer loan in RON from OTP Bank Romania will have access to multiple lending solutions and advantageous interest rates adapted to their specific profiles, starting at only 10.30% (ROBOR 3L + 6.46%) (EAI 10.80%)*.
Depending on the chosen lending solution, customers may benefit of multiple advantages, such as:
Interest rate starting at only 10.30% (ROBOR 3L + 6.46%) (EAI 10.80%)* for consumer loans in RON with variable interest rate, if you opt for the refinancing of loans taken from other banks;
Interest rate starting at only 11.40% (EAI 11.17%)** for consumer loans in RON granted as part of the campaign with fixed interest rate throughout the loan duration, with the possibility for customers who pay their installments in due time to benefit of ZERO interest rate every 12th month;
ZERO application assessment fee for campaign loans;
ZERO fee for current account opening;
ZERO monthly fee for loan management;
Fast approval, in maximum 24 hours *** from submission of complete application;
Maximum loan amount up to RON 66,000, for a period of up to 120 months;
Wide range of revenues accepted, based on a simplified loan application;
Possibility to apply together with a co-borrower and refinance other ongoing loans.
"For us, it is strategic to offer customized products, meeting the customers' real needs. Thus, as the interest rates for consumer loans are going down, we have implemented this customized interest system, adapted to the customers' profile, which optimizes the lending solutions offered by OTP Bank Romania. Thus, each bank customer will be provided with a customized offer, with multiple advantages and interest rates starting at only 10.30%, depending on their respective profile”, declared Simona Lianu, Individuals and Investment Products Director, OTP Bank Romania.
OTP Bank Romania, a subsidiary of OTP Bank, the largest banking group from Central and Eastern Europe, is an integrated and self-financed provider of financial services. With an approach defined by responsibility, commitment and professionalism, OTP Bank Romania understands the needs of the customers and the current market context and is a reliable partner in the provision of financial services.
OTP Bank provides universal financial services in Hungary, Romania, Montenegro, Croatia, Bulgaria, Russia, Ukraine, Slovakia and Serbia for more than 13 million customers, through a territorial network of over 1500 units, the ATM network and electronic channels.
* In order to benefit from this offer, customers need to refinance at least one loan with another bank. For a loan of RON 10,000 for a period of 5 years, the interest rate is 10.30% (variable interest), EAI 10.80%, monthly installment RON 214 (reimbursement through equal installments + interest), total loan cost RON 2,837, total paid amount RON 12,837.
** For a loan of RON 10,000 for a period of 5 years, the interest rate is 11.40% (fixed interest), EAI 11.17%, monthly installment RON 219 (reimbursement through equal installments + interest), total loan cost RON 3,165, total paid amount RON 13,165.
*** Except when the loan application is not analyzed and approved in standard conditions or cannot be finalized for reasons independent of the bank's will.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei
Most Popular News
- Three billion euros to be invested in energy private-public partnerships
- Romanian state plans to keep 8 pct of Petrom, at least
- IMF mission extends stay in Romania till May 9
- IMF, FinMin Vladescu discuss Government revenues collection
- Videanu admits that he is in conflict of interests in connection to Marmosim
- Greece gets 110 billion euros, biggest bailout in history
- BNR governor Mugur Isarescu: Situation is quite complicated
- Romanian-German meeting on fresh cooperation opportunities
- Gov't to earmark 6.4pc of GDP for investment
- FinMin Vladescu: Cutting 25pc off public wages pool will not generate needed savings