Raiffeisen Bank Romania has successfully launched today a 3 years senior unsecured bond of RON 225 million with a coupon of 5.5%.Publish date: Astazi, 26-07-2013
Raiffeisen Bank Romania has successfully launched today a 3 years senior unsecured bond of RON 225 million with a coupon of 5.5%.
The books were opened this morning by Raiffeisen Capital & Investment and were closed the same day, ahead of schedule, when the maximum planned amount was reached.
The issue was predominantly placed to local investors by the bank's sales force and it is expected to be listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange (BSE) and to start trading around August 1st. Moody's Investors Service has assigned a provisional (P)Ba1 senior unsecured rating to the bonds.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei