Millennium Bank offers up to 6.5% annual interest rate for three-month lei depositPublish date: 01-07-2013
Millennium Bank clients can benefit from the new Holiday Wise Deposit, which offers one of the most advantageous interest rates on the market, of up to 6.5% per year, depending on the saved amount and on the client's option to renew the deposit. The savings product is available in lei for new funds, for all clients, both new and existing, and has a three-month maturity.
The Holiday Wise Deposit will be available until September 30th, 2013 and can be opened in Millennium Bank branches as well as via Call Center. The deposit opening and administration are free of charge and the minimum amount is 2,000 lei.
Millennium Bank's saving portfolio includes a wide range of products, among which the Ascendent Deposit with progressive interest rate that reaches 10% per year for the sixth month, Savings account for children with 5% annual interest rate, as well as Dual Package, a saving and investment instrument, made of a three-month lei deposit with 10% annual interest rate and an investment fund with moderate risk.
The bank offers higher interest rates for both lei and euro term deposits opened through the Internet Banking service. The bonus is 0.25 pp or 0.15 pp, depending on the deposit currency and maturity and the interest rates reach 5.25% per year for lei and 3.40% per year for euro.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei