The FSA has approved the RON bonds issuance of UniCredit Tiriac BankPublish date: 14-06-2013
The Financial Supervisory Authority (FSA) has approved, by decision no A110/13.06.2013, the initial selling offer of corporate bonds issued by UniCredit Tiriac Bank, targeting RON 500M. Thus the bank is issuing corporative bonds in RON, senior, unsecured, with 5 year maturity, due in 2018, denominated in dematerialized form.
The initial offering is 50.000 bonds, each amounting to RON 10.000. Should the subscription exceed this number/, UniCredit Tiriac Bank may increase the number of bonds to a maximum of 70.000 units. The minimum subscription amount is 50 units.
The offer will be considered successfully completed if minimum 70% of the target amount is subscribed.
The offer will be declared open on 14.06.2013, at 9:00 am and will be declared closed on 21.06.2013, 1:00 pm.
The subscriptions will be registered exclusively by the issuance intermediary, SSIF BROKER, with its headquarters located at 16 Splaiul Unirii, 8th floor, rooms 802-804, Sector 4, Bucharest, between 09:00 - 17:00, EET, on every working day of the offering period, except for the last day of the offer, when subscriptions can only be registered between 09:00 - 13:00 EET.
"We are firmly confident in the success of our bond issuance, considering the early discussions we have had with institutional investors both local and international and their positive reactions. This bond issuance is an important element in our long term strategy to diversify our financing sources, and the terms of the issuance were carefully selected after a detailed monitoring and projection of the market conditions. Through this initiative, we reaffirm our strong long-term commitment to Romania and to the development of the local capital market”, said Rasvan Radu, CEO / Executive President of UniCredit Tiriac Bank.
The coupon is of minimum 6% per year. The final coupon will be publicly announced no later than on the fourth business day of the offering opening, in accordance with the regulation in place. Coupon payments will be made on June 15th and December 15th each year, the bonds being due 15.06 2018.
The net funds resulting from the bond issue, after payment of commissions, fees and other charges, will be used for general funding purposes of the bank.
The issue will be registered for trading on the Bucharest Stock Exchange (BSE).
About UniCredit Tiriac Bank
UniCredit Tiriac Bank is part of the UniCredit Group network, the largest banking group in Central and Eastern Europe, with over 3,900 branches. In Romania, UniCredit Tiriac Bank is one of the main financial institutions, a trully universal commercial bank, providing high quality products for all categories of clients. The bank is committed to generating value for its customers, consistently striving to be easy to deal with and being dedicated to the development of the communities in which it operates.
In Romania, the Group offers a wide range of specialized products and services Through UniCredit Tiriac Bank, UniCredit Leasing Corporation, UniCredit Insurance Broker, Pioneer Asset Management, UniCredit Consumer Financing (UCFin) and UniCredit Business Integrated Solutions (UBIS).
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei