Millennium Bank clients can save their children's allowance in a savings account with 5% annual interest ratePublish date: 21-05-2013
Millennium Bank clients can now save their children's monthly allowance in May You Grow Up savings account in lei, that provides an annual interest rate of 5%. The bank lowered the minimum amount to be saved monthly from 50 to 42 lei, to match the children's allowance amount, and eliminated the minimum amount for the savings account opening. Thus, parents can save money for their children in a more convenient way until the latter turn 18, which is the moment when the savings account reaches maturity.
The monthly deposits in the savings account are made through programmed automatic transfers directly from the parents' current account, in an amount and at a date at their choice. In addition to this, May You Grow Up account allows supplementary deposits at any time and without amount limitations. The interest is paid every six months and capitalized in the saving account.
The account is opened by the both parents, if the child is under 14 years old, or by the child together with the parents, if the child is at least 14 years old. Clients benefit from free account opening and administration fees.
In addition, Millennium Bank offers parents the possibility to receive their children's state allowance in a current account opened with the bank. The legal beneficiaries only need to send to the County Agency for Payments and Social Inspection the request for transferring the amounts at Millennium Bank and the money will be received directly in their accounts every month. This service is free of charge and is available for clients living in Bucharest and Arges, Bacau, Bihor, Brasov, Cluj, Constanta, Iasi, Mures, Prahova, Sibiu, Suceava, Timisoara and Valcea counties.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei