OTP Bank launches a promotional campaign for the unique credit card in Romania, with 6 installments for any paymentPublish date: 20-05-2013
- 16 weekly prizes in total value of 8000 Euros, until July 15, 2013
- 6 monthly installments, with ZERO interest, anywhere and anytime, for any payment to any trader accepting cards in the country and abroad, including utilities providers and online payments
- Loyalty points for any payment using the card, through MasterCard Rewards System
- Quick issuance, within only 4 days from the submission of the full documentation
All clients of OTP Bank Romania who apply between May 15 and July 15, 2013, for a MasterCard credit card with 6 installments for any payment - no matter its value, at any trader in the country or abroad - can win one of the 16 weekly prizes awarded by lucky draw, each of them in value of 500 euro.
Actually, all traders accepting cards in the world are the bank's partners, thus clients can pay anything in 6 installments without interest. The facility is also available for utilities providers and for online payments.
Clients who choose a MasterCard Standard Credit Card, issued by OTP Bank benefit of multiple advantages such as:
- All transactions can be reimbursed in 6 monthly installments;
- ZERO interest for the credit used, with the only condition that the monthly installments are paid in due time;
- The installment system functions automatically, without any other undertakings from the cards owners;
- Simplicity and flexibility: same number of installments at any trader, regardless of the amount spent;
- Customers can make payments in installments at any trader accepting cards in the country or abroad, including providers of utilities and services (gas, electricity etc.) and all online traders accepting cards;
- Minimum monthly amount to pay of only 2% of the credit used (plus interests or commissions, if the client gives up the installments);
- Zero granting commission;
- Fast card issuance, within only 4 days from the submission of the full documentation;
- Possibility to customize the card with a picture or an image chosen by the client;
- Enrolment in MasterCard Rewards System and gathering loyalty points for any payment by card;
- Possibility to activate the SMS Alert service, at request, in order to receive information in real time about the account and the related transactions.
Furthermore, clients who choose a MasterCard credit card issued by OTP Bank Romania can join the MasterCard Rewards system without any cost and will receive a bonus of 1000 loyalty points at enrollement and 1000 points at first payment by card. Each payment with the credit card brings additional points that can be used for the acquisition of attractive goods and services, available in the special online catalogue, after the enrollment.
"MasterCard credit card with installments issued by OTP Bank facilitates any payment, in the country or abroad and brings to our clients the possibility of reimbursement in 6 installments with zero interest, flexibility in paying the installments, quick approval and safety of transactions. The card has a unique character on the Romanian market and it is aligned to the commitment undertaken by OTP Bank to identify and promote products and services efficiently meeting the current demands of the market. And, because during the summer we use credit cards more for often for holidays expenses, we launched a very attractive promotional campaign, with prizes welcomed for everyone, before vacation”, declared Adrian Chichita, Director Carduri, OTP Bank Romania.
OTP Bank Romania is a subsidiary of OTP Bank, the largest independent banking group from Central and Eastern Europe. OTP Bank provides universal services in Hungary, Romania, Montenegro, Croatia, Bulgaria, Russia, Ukraine, Slovakia and Serbia for more than 13 million customers, through a territorial network of over 1500 units, the ATM network and electronic channels.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei