COSMOTE: More benefits for No Limit tariff planPublish date: 30-04-2013
Time passes by when people talk with parents, relatives or friends on the mobile phone, stories never end and there is always something new to find out. Customers are always in search of great stories, adventures and entertainment. Therefore, in order to meet its customers' needs, COSMOTE Romania enhanced No Limit tariff plan, with more value included.
Therefore, the customers who want to purchase or renew their No Limit subscription can also opt for a 24 months contract. Moreover, the customers who want to benefit of state of the art devices in order to communicate limitless have now the possibility to purchase the latest smartphones, at very attractive prices, together with No Limit bundle. Thus, by acquiring No Limit subscription for two years, the customers can enjoy Huawei U8850 Vision, Nokia Lumia 610, Nokia Lumia 800, Samsung Galaxy Chat, Samsung Galaxy Mini 2, Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos, Samsung Galaxy S Duos and ZTE Grand X In at 1 leu (VAT included). The full pricing offer is available in COSMOTE and Germanos stores and at www.cosmote.ro.
No Limit tariff plan offers unlimited national/international zone 1 minutes, unlimited on-net minutes, unlimited on-net SMS-es, unlimited Romtelecom fixed minutes, unlimited on-net MMS-es, unlimited on-net video calls and also 500 MB for 31 euro (VAT included), providing a full mobile communication experience.
Furthermore, the customers who also want to enjoy national video calls have the possibility to enhance the benefits included in the No Limit bundle and also increase the value of their smartphone subsidy with a special range of extra-options, all information being available here.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei