Millennium Bank offers lei Cash Loan with 6% margin and zero analysis feePublish date: 08-04-2013
Millennium Bank clients can now benefit from the new uncollateralized Cash Loan with variable interest rate, which offers a promotional zero analysis fee for all the applications approved until June 30, 2013. The loan is available in lei at an interest rate made of six-month ROBOR plus a 6% margin, for clients who decide to transfer their monthly income to the bank.
Clients can contract a Cash Loan of up to 70,000 lei and use the amount without bringing any justification to the bank. The maximum credit tenor is 60 months. Customers also benefit from zero administration fee and early repayment fee and they are not charged with any pre-contractual expenses related to loan file preparation.
The Cash Loan applicants can bring up to two co-borrowers - spouse, partner, parents, children, sisters/ brothers. The bank accepts a wide range of income sources, including salary, bonuses, sales commissions, board incentives and censors, author rights, rents, dividends, income from freelancer activities, daily allowances, daily allowances sailors.
Millennium Bank also allows Cash Loan clients to take a one month payment holiday, once a year. The amount accumulated this way will be repaid only at the end of the loan tenor.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei