Millennium Bank launches deposit that rewards clients with up to 300 lei for additional products acquiredPublish date: 01-04-2013
Millennium Bank launches Extra Benefits Deposit that rewards clients for additional products acquired with up to 300 lei bonus. The deposit is available in lei for new funds and offers 6.5% annual interest rate for three-month maturity, which places it among the most advantageous short-term saving products on the market. This promotional campaign, called "Be wise about your savings”, is available between April 1st and June 30th, 2013, and addresses both new and existing clients.
New clients who open an Extra Benefits Deposit receive up to 300 lei bonus for the additional products they acquire during the campaign. For opening a Salary or a Pension Account and receiving the respective income, they are rewarded with 100 lei bonus, as well as for contracting a credit card. For acquiring an overdraft, customers receive 50 lei bonus, as well as for recommending a new client who opens a Salary / Pension Account or an Extra Benefits Deposit. The maximum bonus amount for existing clients can reach up to 200 lei for contracting a credit card, an overdraft and for recommending a new client.
The Extra Benefits Deposit allows early redemption and still offers clients 50% of the interest rate calculated up to the redemption moment. It can be opened in branches and through Call Center.
The campaign regulation is available on www.millenniumbank.ro and in branches.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei