Telephone banking - BCR has had over 1,300,000 operations in the Contact Center via telephone and e-mailPublish date: 18-03-2013
- From the moment of launching the new current account packages in the bank's offer, an increase in the number of clients requesting information regarding the facilities offered by such has been recorded
- The launch of the new account packages has also had a positive impact upon the transactions made by the clients through the Alo 24 Banking BCR service
- Last year, the BCR clients, users of the Alo 24 Banking BCR, carried out transactions amounting to approximately 374 million RON, an increase by approximately 20% compared to the previous year
During the previous year, Banca Comerciala Romana (BCR) had over 1,300,000 operations in the Contact Center via telephone and e-mail, over 25% more than in 2011. The year 2013 already shows an increase compared to the operations of last year, taking into account the fact that, during the first two months, more requests have been received compared to the same period of the year 2012.
In addition to the trading and remote trading support part, the second major functionality of the Contact Center refers to the counseling and remote selling (InfoBCR). The clients and the potential clients may request information regarding all the products and the services in the BCR offer, they may purchase credits and credit cards and may activate conventions for the payment of invoices at ATMs or they may make appointments with the BCR units in order to benefit from any of the products offered by the bank.
From the moment of launching the new current account packages in the bank's offer, there has been a four-fold increase in the number of clients interested in the facilities offered for whom the InfoBCR advisors have set appointments in order to purchase the packages at the units they have preferred.
The launch of the new account packages has also had a positive impact upon the transactions made by the clients through the Alo 24 Banking BCR service. Last year, the BCR clients, users of the Alo 24 Banking BCR, carried out transactions amounting to approximately 374 million RON, an increase by approximately 20% compared to the previous year.
"The current account has as a major advantage its very easy use because it is focused on the direct channels offered by BCR such as the Internet and phone banking or mobile banking, while the client does not have to go to the bank in order to make different operations; he can choose to make those transactions directly from his home and from any location either from a computer or from a telephone. We are thinking of new projects in the near future in order to extend the offered services and to also launch new communication channels with our clients”, Bogdan Marin stated, Managing Director for BCR Retail Channels.
The users of BCR cards and bank services which offer remote bank access (phone banking, internet and mobile banking) benefit through BCR Contact Center from technical support and emergency support via the BCR Assistance advisors who are available for the clients of the bank 24/7. With the help of the Alo 24 Banking BCR service, the clients can access the products they own at any time, benefiting at the same time from the support of the Contact Center advisors in making the bank operations they want via telephone.
Currently BCR is offering to its clients 3 versions of current account packages, namely: ClasiCont BCR - the most accessible package which offers access to the account of the client opened with BCR, ExtraCont BCR - for the active persons, who pay invoices, transfer money and make deposits including via Internet and telephone, and TotalCont BCR - which is a package dedicated to the clients who prefer using the card and internet banking, offering an unlimited number of intra- and interbank transactions with zero commission.
In addition to the free-of-charge access to the current account, the new packages offer the possibility of paying the invoices or making transactions through a series of direct channels, saving time and money for the clients:
- With the card at every BCR ATM, automatic counters, multi-functional machines
- Using the Mobile Transaction service (by calling phone number *183#), benefiting for the first time on the Romanian market from the option of transferring money to a mobile phone number
- Click 24 Banking BCR (www.24banking.ro)
- Alo 24 Banking BCR (which you can call free of charge at InfoBCR: 0800.801. BCR (0800.801.227)
- Automatic payments via Direct Debit and Standing Order
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei