Retired individuals can receive their pension through Millennium Bank, with no costsPublish date: 11-03-2013
Retired individuals can now receive their monthly pension in a current account opened with Millennium Bank, with no costs. The bank's newly launched Pension Account provides free of charge access to funds through the Visa Electron debit card, along with the Internet Banking and Call Center services. The bank requires no minimum amount at account opening.
Pension Account holders benefit from zero monthly administration fee, zero fee for issuing and administrating the debit card in the first year, free of charge cash withdrawals from Millennium Bank's ATMs and zero administration fee for Internet Banking and Call Center services. The balance inquiries at Millennium Bank's ATMs are also free of charge.
Clients who own a Pension Account also receive discounts of up to 30% when using the card attached to the account to pay for goods and services at the bank's merchant partners, through the Discount Program. The bank's network of partners is made of approximately 130 merchants with 300 locations all over the country and covers various fields: medical services, house and garden products, tourism, restaurants, health centres, electronics, stores etc.
In addition, the bank charges no fee for individuals Internet Banking payments in amount of up to 200 lei (only TransFond fee is charged), thus encouraging utilities bills payment through fast and convenient means.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei