Millennium Bank launches three-month lei deposit with annual interest rate starting from 8%Publish date: 04-03-2013
Millennium Bank clients can now benefit from a promotional three-month lei deposit whose interest rate starts from 8% per year for the first month. The annual average interest rate of the newly launched "Wise Deposit” is 6.03% for the three-month period, which places this deposit among the top offers on the market for short term saving.
The Wise Deposit will be available for new funds until March 31, 2013, in all Millennium Bank branches and can also be opened via Call Center. The deposit opening and administration are free of charge and the minimum amount is 2,000 lei. In case of early redemption, the clients still receive 50% of the interest rate accumulated until the redemption moment.
Millennium Bank's saving portfolio includes a wide range of products, among which the Ascendent Deposit with progressive interest rate that reaches 10% per year for the sixth month, "May You Grow Up” saving account for children with 5% annual interest rate, as well as Dual Package, a saving and investment instrument, made of a three-month lei deposit with 10% annual interest rate and an investment fund with moderate risk.
The bank offers 0.25 pp higher interest rates for lei term deposits opened through the Internet Banking service, reaching up to 6% per year. The term deposits in euro opened via Internet Banking benefit from 0.15 pp bonus to the interest rate and their annual yields go up to 3.65%.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei