Orange, Enel Muntenia and Enel Energie clients can pay their bills through Millennium Bank's direct debit servicePublish date: 07-02-2013
Orange, Enel Muntenia and Enel Energie clients can now pay their bills through the direct debit service provided by Millennium Bank, without having to go to the providers' or the bank's offices. The bank extended the range of utilities providers whose bills can be paid through direct debit, by adding these three companies. Thus, the financial institution's customers can now use direct debit for paying Orange, Vodafone, Romtelecom, Enel Muntenia and Enel Energie bills.
The direct debit service is free of charge and can be used by all retail and corporate clients who hold any kind of current account with Millennium Bank. Customers only need to fill in a mandate authorizing the bank to transfer the monthly bills' value and to make sure the necessary amount is available in the account at the payment date.
In order to encourage utilities bills payment through fast and convenient means, Millennium Bank also developed special features for the Internet Banking service. Thus, the bank charges no fee for individuals Internet Banking payments in amount of up to 200 lei. In addition, all Millennium Bank's customers can use a predefined form in the Internet Banking application to pay their Romtelecom bills, by only filling in the bill identification data and its amount.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei