OTP Bank Romania has increased its share capitalPublish date: 12-12-2012
The Trade Register Office of the Bucharest Tribunal registered, on December 5th, 2012, the capital increase, in the amount of RON 49,999,920, of OTP Bank Romania.
Thus, the capital of OTP Bank Romania S.A. has been increased from RON 682,908,960 to RON 732,908,880.
"This second capital increase of OTP Bank Romania in 2012 is a confirmation of our shareholders' trust in the company`s stability and healthy development strategy. The decision is also a proof that the bank is strengthening its` position on the local market.” said Laszlo Diosi, CEO, OTP Bank Romania.
OTP Bank Plc., as main shareholder of OTP Bank Romania, holds 3,053,783 nominative shares and participation to the capital of RON 732.907.920, representing 99.99986902% of the total share capital, while Merkantil Bank Zrt., with 4 nominative shares and participation to the capital of RON 960, holds 0.00013098% of the total share capital.
OTP Bank Romania is a subsidiary of OTP Bank, the largest independent banking group from Central and Eastern Europe. OTP Bank provides universal services in Hungary, Romania, Montenegro, Croatia, Bulgaria, Russia, Ukraine, Slovakia and Serbia for more than 13 million customers, through a territorial network of over 1500 units, the ATM network and electronic channels.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei