XETRA Prague goes live - Three out of four CEESEG exchanges are now running on a common trading systemPublish date: 03-12-2012
Starting today trading on the Prague Stock Exchange (PSE) will also take place on the XETRA® trading system. This means that three of the four exchanges in the CEE Stock Exchange Group (CEESEG) will use this internationally well-known trading system. CEESEG has reached a further milestone in the harmonization of its technical infrastructure. At the Budapest Stock Exchange, preparations are also under way to implement the common trading system, with the launch being scheduled for next year.
Frank Gerstenschlager, member of Deutsche Borse AG's Executive Board, said: "We have been working with the Vienna Stock Exchange for over twelve years as a sourcing partner. We are delighted that this successful cooperation means one more CEESEG partner exchange, the Prague Stock Exchange, can operate with Xetra technology.”
The XETRA® trading system is renowned for its extremely high reliability and performance. Furthermore, the integrated automatic safeguards guarantee high price stability and the highest safety standards. XETRA® is widely used among international trading members. "Thanks to the implementation of the new trading system, PSE becomes more visible to foreign investors who are already using XETRA®. We expect the new trading system to have a positive impact on market liquidity,” said Petr Koblic, CEO of the PSE.
At the same time, a common membership agreement is also being prepared, so that access to all four exchanges becomes even easier. "By bringing trading systems in line across the exchanges in our group and facilitating cross-membership, we aim to gain new international investors and thus boost liquidity on all CEESEG markets,” explained Michael Buhl, board member of CEESEG. Joint projects already in place include road shows activities and joint data vending.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei