The Banker awards RBI as Bank of the Year in CEE and in AustriaPublish date: 29-11-2012
- Already fourth award for RBI as "Best Bank” in CEE this year
- Network banks in Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Romania receive local "Bank of the Year" awards
The Banker, the renowned special interest magazine of Financial Times LTD, awarded Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI) "Bank of the Year”in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) and in five countries. The awards were presented at a ceremony in London last night.
The Bank of the Year award is already the fourth decoration RBI received for its strategic positioning, its performance and its excellent service for private and corporate customers in CEE so far this year. In April, Global Finance magazine awarded the title "Best Bank in Central and Eastern Europe" to RBI for the eighth time, in May, RBI received the title "Best Bank in CEE & CIS" from EMEA Finance for the third time and in July followed for the seventh time the decoration "Best Bank in Central and Eastern Europe" from Euromoney. RBI has won The Bank of the Year award for CEE from The Banker for the sixth time now.
"The fact that we won the Grand Slam, meaning all four important awards, confirms our leading role in CEE and our sustainable success. We consider the awards not only as an acknowledgment of our recent work but also as an incentive for further excellence”, said Herbert Stepic, Chairman of RBI's Managing Board.
"The Award as Bank of the Year in Austria underlines the quality of our advisory approach and confirms the feedback from our customers. We are perceived not simply as a supplier of financial services, but also as a trustworthy partner with excellent problem-solving competence”, said Karl Sevelda, Deputy Chairman of the RBI Managing Board and responsible for corporate customer business.
RBI's four subsidiaries, Raiffeisen Bank in Albania, Priorbank in Belarus, Raiffeisen BANK in Bosnia and Herzegovina as well as Raiffeisen Bank in Romania, had also reason to be happy last night, having received the local title as "Bank of the Year” in their respective countries.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei