Turkiye Garanti Bankasi brings EUR 20 million for Garanti Bank's growth through a capital increasePublish date: 12-11-2012
Garanti Bank Romania increased its share capital by EUR 20 million through cash subscription, the total equity investment of Turkiye Garanti Bankasi A.S. (TGB) in development in the local subsidiary reaching EUR 245.7 million.
"With this capital increase, Garanti Bank will further grow its competitiveness in the market, as well as consolidate its positioning as one of the most innovative banking institutions. We will bring new services and products in the market, answering to an even more segmented audience with highly customized offers”, says Ufuk Tandogan, General Manager of Garanti Bank Romania.
Garanti Bank is a universal bank, offering a complete range of quality products and innovative services for all business segments - retail, IMM and corporate. Present in the Romanian market since 1998, Garanti Bank has developed a solid client portfolio and also expanded its national presence via branches and alternative delivery channels, reaching a network of 78 units and 225 smart ATMs - the largest network of intelligent ATMs in Romania, whilst the number of POS reached 7,400. With a whole network of smart ATMs, Garanti Bank innovates also through unique offers attached to the most competitive credit card in the market, Bonus Card.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei