Aegon Prestige, the New Insurance and Capital Growth Tool for Citibank ClientsPublish date: 07-11-2012
Citibank Romania customers now benefit from Aegon Prestige, a new financial product developed by Aegon, which combines the characteristics of life insurance products with the open architecture of investment funds.
Aegon Prestige is a life insurance product with a single premium, which places 100% of the premium in the selected investment funds. With a one-off payment of minimum EUR 5000 or USD 7000, clients can have access to investment funds that are managed by top global fund houses. As a result, clients can diversify their portfolio across different markets, sectors and currencies by selecting from the 28 Mutual Funds currently available through Citibank, in its capacity as insurance intermediary.
Aegon Prestige is one of the most flexible products on the market, as it provides a minimum of 12 free transfers between funds per year, offering the customers the possibility to adjust their investment strategy depending on the duration of the investment, risk appetite and expected results.
The product has an attractive taxation structure, as there are no fees for entering the investment programs, allowing clients the flexibility to adapt their investment strategy with minimum financial impact.
"With Aegon Prestige, our customers are now able to make the most out of a life insurance product by combining the protection component with the possibility to obtain higher returns given by access to the investment programs. What is truly remarkable about this product is that it offers extended control to the customer - from the ability to choose his or her own investment strategy and to switch between funds to the ability to make partial or full withdrawals anytime during the contract. All the components make this product adaptable to each customer's individual needs and objectives”, said Mihaela Nacu, Sales and Distribution Head at Citibank Romania.
"It is in Aegon's DNA to provide customized solutions for its bancassurance partners. When developing this product together with the Citibank team, we first looked at their clients' needs and expectations and, of course, at the global financial and investment trends. This resulted in a unique and modern product, Aegon Prestige, that enables access to an exclusive mix of investment funds from prestigious houses such as BlackRock, Schroder, JP Morgan, Templeton, Credit Suisse, Allianz and Fidelity.”, stated Sinziana Maioreanu, CEO Aegon Romania.
Customers have 24/7 access to their Aegon Prestige account through a web-based platform, Your Aegon, which enables them to check their account balance, perform transfers and review past transactions.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei