Ufuk Tandoğan is starting his mandate as General Manager of Garanti Bank RomaniaPublish date: 07-11-2012
The National Bank of Romania has approved the appointment of Ufuk Tandoğan as General Manager of Garanti Bank Romania.
Before coming to Romania, Ufuk Tandoğan has been with Garanti Turkey for almost 25 years. He has a broad banking experience, covering both sales and credit management areas. He was a Branch Manager, Regional Manager, and became Commercial and Corporate Credits Senior Vice President in 2006. He was a Board Member in the Credit Bureau of Turkey and Garanti Mortgage Turkey. Mr. Tandoğan was born in 1963, has a degree in Economics from the Uludag University of Economics and Administrative Sciences, is married and has one child.
Ufuk Tandoğan is following Murat Atay as General Manager of Garanti Bank in Romania. Mr. Atay has taken over the management of Garanti Mortgage in Turkey, a leading company in the mortgage loans segment.
Garanti Bank Romania has grown fast in the last five years, despite challenging economic conditions: from a niche bank, serving only corporate clients, it developed as a universal bank and passed from being a local branch of a foreign bank to a local licensed bank. Also, Garanti Bank has reached the 13th place from the 27th in 2007 in terms of asset size within the ranking of banks activating in the local market.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei