Deloitte announces new application session in the EU Gateway program: Romanian Interior Design companies can apply for an economic mission in JapanPublish date: 30-10-2012
The EU Gateway program, launched in July 2008, continues with applications sessions for Interior Design companies interested in entering the Japan market. The application deadline is November 23, 2012 and the mission will take place during June 3-7, 2013.
"Japan, and in general Asian interior design culture, generates good opportunities for Romanian furniture and interior design companies. The blend between modern and traditional styles creates a highly creative environment in which Romanian versatile brands can develop,” said Alexandru Bernea, Consultant within Deloitte Consultanta, and coordinator of this stage of the program.
The EU Gateway Program has been initiated by the European Commission and aims at helping companies from EU countries to enter specific high-tech and design sectors. Deloitte practices in the EU, Korea and Japan offer support and coaching for candidates from the application stage until the end of the business mission week. The program organizes yearly cycles of Business Missions until 2014.
The application process has two stages. First, companies need to fill in a form expressing interest, their eligibility thus being evaluated by Deloitte professionals. If they comply with the program's criteria, they go to the second phase, filling in an application form. The entire process takes place online, on www.eu-gateway.eu, with no financial effort from the applicant. Interested companies benefit from Deloitte assistance during the whole application process, as well as for the stages following the acceptance into the program.
Companies eligible for the program must be based in the European Union and exist on the market for at least five years. Selection criteria also include being fully or majority-owned by European Union capital, and having sufficient turnover and employees so as to guarantee the market entry in Japan and/ or Korea. Companies must also have a proven track record in international business cooperation, and have a solid business strategy for entering the two Asian markets. In addition, their key decision makers must be English fluent speakers.
Information on the new EU Gateway Program can be found on the campaign website: www.eu-gateway.eu or by email at abernea@deloitteCE.com or email@example.com. Program operators in the Member States are available to provide companies with more detailed information about the program and the individual EU Gateway sector events.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei