COSMOTE & Germanos introduce Sony Xperia U in the promotional offerPublish date: 25-10-2012
Entertainment and mobility are two of the most sought for attributes that active persons require from a smartphone. To meet those needs, but also based on the success of other Sony models from the previous campaigns, COSMOTE and Germanos will develop a new promotional campaign, with Sony Xperia U, one of the latest technology terminals from Sony.
Equipped with Android 2.3 OS and a 1GHz Dual Core Processor, the new Sony Xperia U will provide high quality performance when handling it. The 3.5 inches scratch-resistant TFT touchscreen with 16 million colours offers a great multimedia experience and provides clear images. Sony Xperia U has a distinctive design, lights up in bright colours and allows users to customize the colour of the bottom cap depending on their mood.
The new terminal has a 5 MP camera with auto focus, 16x digital zoom and LED flash, while allowing shooting in full HD video. Moreover, the camera has geo-tagging, face detection and 3D sweep panorama, features which will help any person to capture and record their favourite moments.
Sony Xperia U is a 3G smartphone which can be connected to Wi-Fi, so that the internet or the social media will be always at a touch distance. The terminal is also provided with GPS that can be very helpful when a person doesn't know the right way. Also, the device has a 3.5 mm audio jack and will surely be the choice of music lovers, due to its xLoud loudness enhancement, turning the favourite tracks into a true 3D sound experience.
Sony Xperia U weights only 110 grams and has a Li-Ion battery that allows up to 6 hours talk time and a standby time of up to 472 hours.
Sony Xperia U is available in the retail network of COSMOTE and Germanos for 49 lei with COSMOTE Smart XL subscription. For a monthly fee of 37,20 EUR, users can enjoy 300 national/international zone 1 minutes, 2000 on-net minutes, 2000 on-net SMS-es, 2000 minutes to Romtelecom fixed destinations, 300 on-net MMS-es and 1,5 GB data traffic included. The terminal is also available without subscription at 849 lei (without VAT).
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei