Millennium Bank cuts margin for Real Estate Investments Loan in leiPublish date: 23-10-2012
Millennium Bank clients can now benefit from lower costs for the Real Estate Investments Loan in lei. The bank cut the margin by almost 1 basis point and thus the interest rate is now made of 6 month ROBOR plus a margin starting from 2.5%, depending on the down payment percentage and the clients' option to transfer their income to the bank.
"This adjustment turns Millennium Bank's Real Estate Investments Loan in one of the top offers for house financing in lei on the market, providing clients with an attractive financing alternative not affected by currency risk”, Eliza Erhan, Head of Retail Product Development with Millennium Bank, stated.
The lei Real Estate Investments Loan can finance up to 85% of the purchased house value and has 30 years tenor. Clients benefit from free life insurance, zero administration and zero early repayment fees.
Clients who apply for a Real Estate Investments Loan receive the financial approval in only two days. The bank allows maximum two co-borrowers - spouse, parents, parents-in-law, children, sisters, brothers - and accepts various income sources - salary, bonuses, sales commissions, board incentives and censors, author rights, rents, dividends, income from freelancer activities, income from abroad, daily allowances, daily allowances sailors.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei