COSMOTE Smart Play, a new smartphone under COSMOTE's brandPublish date: 22-10-2012
Consistent to its promise to always offer the customers the best value for money while making mobile communication available to all Romanians, COSMOTE Romania enriches its portfolio with a new handset under its own brand, coming to make smartphones even more accessible to anyone.
Keeping up with the newest trends and technologies, COSMOTE Smart Play is the perfect terminal for people who want to have access to internet, various applications, news and games in one single device, at affordable prices.
COSMOTE Smart Play runs Android Gingerbread and has a 3.5 inches TFT touchscreen with a 480x320 resolution. The handset has a 3.2 megapixels photo camera perfect for taking pictures anytime.
The mobile phone allows Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth and GPS. The device has a 512 RAM memory and a storage capacity of 200MB which can be extended with a micro SD card up to 32GB. COSMOTE Smart Play comes together with a micro SD of 2GB, therefore, COSMOTE customers have immediate access at their favourite music anytime they want or they can choose listening to the FM Radio available on the device.
Moreover, any spare minute can be transformed into real quality entertainment time, with the new device. COSMOTE Smart Play comes with two preinstalled applications powered by COSMOTE, Dolce Mobile TV and web'n'walk. Dolce Mobile TV offers the possibility to watch TV shows straight from the new COSMOTE smartphone, thus any trip will seem a lot shorter than usual. Furthermore, web'n'walk app provides access to web'n'walk portal, latest news, games and applications being one click away.
COSMOTE Smart Play is available at 1 RON with COSMOTE XL subscription. For only 18.60 euro/month, customers have available 250 national/international minutes, 2,000 on net minutes and 2,000 on net SMS-es, 150 on net MMS-es and 1,500 on net video calls, 2,000 minutes in Romtelecom fixed networks and 150 MB data traffic. The handset is available at 499 RON at shelf price in all COSMOTE and Germanos retail network.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei