G-Ticket from Germanos offers access to the autumn's biggest concertsPublish date: 11-10-2012
Autumn continues with a series of fresh cultural and artistic events to which all those willing to relax can have access, through G-Ticket service. No matter the favorite musical style, October will certainly satisfy any leisure choices, through its special concerts.
The Cranberries will open this month's concert series, on October 11th, at Romexpo. With over 14 million discs sold in US only, the Irish from The Cranberries will be visiting Romania for the second time, during the promotion tour for their new album "Roses”.
The Progressive-Rock Dream Team are concerting on October 20th at Jukebox Avenue. Mike Portnoy, Dream Theater's former drummer, will play alongside other three great instrumentalists of the progressive rock world - Billy Sheehan, Derek Sherinian and Tony MacAlpine.
Sala Palatului will host on October 21st "Nu se poate cu de toate” show of the master Tudor Gheorghe, one of the most prestigious Romanian artists. This event will be followed, in the same location, by "Love affair” of Holograf band, on October 22nd and 23rd. Ballet fans are invited to a special show, held by the National Opera and Ballet Theatre from Kiev. "The swan lake” will take place at Sala Palatului, on October 25th.
"The astounding eyes of Rita” held by Anouar Brahem Quartet will take place on Octomber 27th, at Sala Radio, and Gianni Morandi will concert at Sala Palatului. "Electric Love Story” concert that will mark Directia 5's new album launch, will take place on the Sala Palatului scene, on October 30th and 31st.
Nevertheless, the thrash fans from Cluj can purchase ticktes to Ektomorf concert, that will take place at Irish & Music Pub on October 31st.
More details on October events, but also on other events available through G-ticket, are offered in all Germanos stores and on www.eventim.ro.
G-ticket is the service launched by Germanos almost four years ago, in partnership with Eventim - the most important player on the European market of ticketing for live shows and entertainment.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei