Millennium Bank launches five years anniversary offers for savings and salary accountsPublish date: 08-10-2012
To celebrate its fifth anniversary, Millennium Bank launched a variety of offers centred on new clients acquisition. The new 5 star lei deposit is a 5 months maturity term deposit with a generous 6% annual interest rate, which, if accompanied by the opening of a Salary account, will bring a gift to the new client in an amount equivalent to 3% annual interest rate. If accompanied by any current account, the 5 star lei deposit brings a gift which is the equivalent amount of 1.5% annual interest rate. Under this anniversary campaign, Millennium Bank will also have available a reward with a 200 lei bonus for individuals who become clients and open a Salary account with the bank.
The campaign revolves around the Salary account offer, which is a an account package that includes, among other features, zero administration fee, zero withdrawal fee from Millennium Bank ATMs, as well as for two monthly withdrawals from other banks' ATMs, zero administration fee for Internet Banking and Call Center services and zero administration fee, during the first year, for the debit card. In addition, through the cash back feature, the debit card attached to the Salary account returns clients up to 100 lei monthly from the amount spent for purchases at supermarkets and gas stations.
This anniversary offer will be available in Millennium Bank branches during the last quarter of the year. New clients will have the option to choose which gift they want to have, as the offers are not cumulative. The campaign official regulation is available on www.millenniumbank.ro.
The promotion campaign for the five years anniversary offers, called "On our anniversary, it's you who gets the presents for your savings” uses radio, print, outdoor and the bank's territorial network. The music used in the radio commercial is the song "Together”, written by Holograf band especially on this occasion.
Throughout this quarter, Millennium Bank will engage in celebrating its fifth anniversary with other initiatives. The bank's entire network of branches will be decorated especially for this occasion, with ribbon look-alike stickers, supporting the idea that it is the clients who get the presents.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei