COSMOTE Romania launches the third edition of the COSMOTE Scholarships programmePublish date: 17-09-2012
COSMOTE Romania continues its involvement in supporting the education and recognizing performance by launching the third edition of the COSMOTE Scholarships, a program through which financial support is granted to 5 talented young people throughout the university studies.
So far, 10 young students are benefiting from scholarships offered by COSMOTE Romania, since 2010, following the selection done throughout the first two editions of the COSMOTE Scholarships. "After two editions full of extraordinary interaction with the freshmen students from Romania's most prestigious universities, we are getting ready to be part of another 5 young graduates' future, by launching a new challenge towards the most ambitious of them. We are proud to be able to sustain the 10 young winners that have shown passion and determination throughout the selection procedure of the previous editions, and we are looking forward to meet this year's candidates”, stated Ruxandra Voda, Corporate Affairs Senior Manager, COSMOTE Romania.
Designed as contest, this social responsibility programme continues in 2012 the search for talented and ambitious young people (maximum age of 25 years), with very good school results and very clear career objectives, who graduated the high school in 2011 or 2012 and who have been admitted in a Romanian accredited state-run higher education institution, during the admission session of 2012. The value of a scholarship is 700 RON/month, for nine months (October - June, during the school year), throughout the performance of the university studies, and in accordance with the provisions from the Sponsorships Rule.
The 2012 edition of the program will take place during September 17th and November 15th 2012, and will include two phases. The first phase, which is also eliminatory, will take place between September 17th and October 15th inclusive and implies filling and submitting a registration file. After the files will be carefully analyzed, 25 candidates will be designated following the submission of the registration files. In the second phase which will take place between 12th -13th of November 2012, those 25 candidates will be interviewed by a jury, which will decide the 5 winners. The winners shall be announced on November 16th 2012 at www.burselecosmote.ro.
The jury members of COSMOTE Scholarships programme for 2012 are: Cristina Bazavan, journalist/blogger with a media experience exceeding 15 years; Mihaela Perianu, founder and managing partner at Aims Human Capital, a company acting for 20 years on the Executive Search and Consultancy, founder and Managing Partner at Dale Carnegie Training; Mihai Popa-Radu, Managing Partner of the consultancy practice Seeds for Success, one of the leading executive coaching and change facilitation providers in Romania; Sorin Psatta, Integrated Communication Director at Graffiti BBDO Romania and Lecturer at the Journalism and Communication Faculty for the University from Bucharest and Camelia Beldeanu, Head of Technology, Customer Care and Operational Office at COSMOTE Romania, with over 6 years of experience in the HR area in telecom companies.
The registration files must be sent either by registered mail until October 15th 2012, at the address COSMOTE Romania, Corporate Affairs Department, 319G, Splaiul Independentei, SEMA Parc, Atrium House Building, Floor 1-2, District 6, Bucharest or by e-mail at email@example.com, until October 15th 2012, 18.00 hour.
More details about the program and the participation regulations are available at www.burselecosmote.ro.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei