OTP Bank launches a new personal loan offer: ZERO LEI interest each 12th monthPublish date: 04-09-2012
- Personal loan in RON without mortgage, with a fixed interest rate throughout the loan period;
- Zero RON interest every 12th month*;
- Fast approval, within maximum 24h from the complete application submission;
- Offer valid until October 12, 2012.
OTP Bank Romania announces the launch of a new special offer for the personal loan in RON without mortgage, with multiple advantages: until October 12, 2012, customers will pay the interest only 11 months in a calendar year*.
The loan offers the certainty of equal installments, with a fixed interest rate throughout the loan period**. Thus, the bank's clients will be able to better plan their personal expenses, without having to worry about the fluctuations of the exchange rate or ROBOR reference interest.
The loan approval system is very fast: within maximum 24 hours from the submission of the complete application, customers will have the money in their account.
OTP Bank recommends this type of loan for customers with incomes in RON and offers to them multiple advantages, like:
- ZERO RON interest every 12th month of the loan, for customers who pay their installments in time, without any delay, for a prior period of 11 months;
- ZERO application analysis fee;
- ZERO opening and administration of the current account fees;
- ZERO loan administration monthly fee;
- Fixed interest and equal monthly installments, throughout the loan period, regardless of ROBOR variations;
- Simplified documentation and quick approval, within only 24 hours*** from the submission of the complete application;
- Wide range of revenues accepted;
- Maximum amount up to 66,000 RON, for an up to 10 years period;
- The offer is also valid for refinancing other debts.
"Our aim has always been to meet our customers' expectations with high quality products, tailored to satisfy their real needs. We have launched this special offer as a solution for those who need a quick loan. This product gives them the possibility to react in real time to any unexpected surprises or opportunities. Moreover, OTP Bank rewards its customers who pay their installments in time. Every calendar year, the 12th monthly interest is offered as a gift, so the customers will only pay the interest for only 11 months”, declared Simona Lianu, Retail Manager, OTP Bank Romania.
OTP Bank Romania is a subsidiary of OTP Bank, the largest independent Central-Eastern-European banking group. OTP Bank provides universal financial services in Hungary, Romania, Montenegro, Croatia, Bulgaria, Russia, Ukraine, Slovakia and Serbia, for more than 13 million clients, through 1500 branch offices, the ATM network and electronic channels.
*The offer is valid for customers who pay their installments in time, without any delay, for a prior period of 11 months.
**For a loan in the amount of 10,000 RON, for a period of 5 years, the interest rate is 14.92% (fixed interest rate), effective annual interest 14.85% provided that the installments are paid with no delay, monthly installment 237.48 RON (reimbursement in monthly installments and interest rate), total credit cost 4,249 RON, total paid amount 14,249 RON.
***except for the cases when the credit application is not analyzed and approved in standard conditions or cannot be finalized for reasons independent of the bank's will.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei