All Inclusive - the Latest Comprehensive Current Account Package from Citibank RomaniaPublish date: 18-07-2012
- Celebrating Citi's 200 years of global experience, Citibank Romania reconfirms its unparalleled client focus through the launch of a creative and responsible financial solution.
- Customers have access to comprehensive benefits, including the ability to perform unlimited banking operations under a single monthly fixed charge, with Citibank Romania's newly launched All Inclusive current account package.
For a flat fee of only Lei 30 per month, customers benefit from the full package of current account operations, which includes free withdrawals from any ATM in the world, zero commission for all transactions made across all channels, 24/7 free banking online, on mobile or phone, through Citibank Online, CitiMobile and CitiPhone, respectively, and free SMS and email alerts for debit card or current account transactions.
Moreover, within the same package, customers receive free travel insurance that covers emergency medical services in case of illness or accident and/or loss/theft of personal goods when travelling abroad, flight delay, luggage delay or loss and many others.
Also, the debit card holders enjoy significant discounts at 1700 locations of merchants within CitiPartner network, covering both retail outlets and restaurants. Finally, our clients have access to commission free foreign exchange with our proprietary dual currency ATMs.
"Even though people do not realize the amount of commissions they pay for banking operations in a month, it is very clear that they do not like to pay a large menu of fees for their day to day banking transactions. Hence we are happy to introduce this 'all inclusive' current account package to address customers' need for cost saving, transparency, predictability and peace of mind in their relationship with the bank. This competitive package enables customers to perform an unlimited number of operations for one single monthly fee without having to worry about bank commissions on a daily basis”, explained Mihaela Nacu, Country Consumer Sales and Distribution Head at Citibank Romania.
The account comes with Citibank service guarantee, thereby if the customer is not satisfied with the current account package within six months, the bank will refund entirely the monthly commission.
Further information on All Inclusive current account is available online at www.citibank.ro or by contacting the CitiPhone service line 0800801040.
About Citibank Romania
Citi has been present in Romania since 1996 and provides high-quality financial products and services to national and international companies, small and middle enterprises, the public sector, non-profit organizations and individuals.
Additional information may be found at www.citibank.ro | Facebook: www.facebook.com/CitibankRomania.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei