Millennium Bank clients get 7% annual interest rate for three-month lei term depositPublish date: 18-07-2012
Millennium Bank clients can now benefit from the promotional three-month lei term deposit with annual interest rate of 7%. The promotional saving product can be opened in any of Millennium Bank's branches and is available for fresh funds, during the entire summer of 2012. The deposit is created so as to allow the early redemption at any moment, without losing entirely the calculated interest.
"This promotional term deposit provides our customers with a competitive choice for placing their savings in lei not yet administrated through Millennium Bank. We aim at becoming a consistent saving partner for our clients and this new product allows us to fulfil this important strategic goal”, Eliza Erhan, Head of Retail Product Development with Millennium Bank Romania, stated.
Millennium Bank's saving portfolio includes a wide range of saving products such as classic term deposits with fixed interest rate, Ascendent Deposit with progressive interest rate that reaches 10% per year for the sixth month, "12 winning months” deposit, which provides monthly payment of the interest, classic saving accounts, saving account for children with 5% annual interest rate, as well as Dual Package, a saving and investment instrument, made of a three-month lei deposit with 10% annual interest rate and an investment fund with moderate risk.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei