COSMOTE Romania challenges the customers to surpass the communication boundaries with a new, unprecedented offerPublish date: 09-07-2012
COSMOTE Romania has the pleasure to announce the launch of No Limit tariff plan, a groundbreaking subscription designed to provide the customers - for the first time on the Romanian market - unlimited voice communication, nationwide, alongside unlimited on-net text, video and image communication. The customers can now expand the standard communication boundaries and start interacting more, even with people they have never talked before and live new life-experiences.
"We launch today an innovative, revolutionary offer, in premiership on the Romanian telecom market. The new proposition empowers people to communicate as much as they desire, using any channel they are comfortable with - whether it's voice, text messaging, picture messaging, or the Internet. We created this product bearing in mind that the more people we meet, the more possible life-changing experiences we live. Therefore, with <<No Limit>> rate plan, the world becomes as big as our customers want it to be”, stated Panos Makris, Chief Commercial Officer, COSMOTE Romania.
No Limit tariff plan provides the customers unlimited voice communication (national & international zone 1 minutes, on-net minutes, video call minutes and minutes towards Romtelecom network), unlimited messaging (on-net SMSes, on-net MMSes), and 500 MB of data, all for continuous, worry free interaction with anyone they like, at any time and as much as they want.
No Limit tariff plan is available at 31 euro (VAT included) for new and existing residential customers eligible to renew their contract for 12 months contractual duration, until August 9th 2012.
The communication campaign for promoting No Limit rate plan was built from the insight that "the more people we meet, the more life changing experiences we live” and covers the following channels: TV, radio and online.
More information about the complete international zone 1 destinations available for this rate plan are available at www.cosmote.ro.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei