BNR decide to maintain the monetary policy rate at 5,25 percent per annumPublish date: 27-06-2012
In its meeting of June 27, 2012, The Board of the National Bank of Romania decided the following:
• To maintain the monetary policy rate at 5,25 percent per annum;
• To ensure the adequate management of liquidity in the banking system;
• To maintain the existing levels of minimum reserve requirement ratios on both leu-denominated and foreign currency-denominated liabilities of credit institutions.
The NBR will continue to closely monitor domestic and global economic developments so as, by accordingly adjusting its available instruments, to ensure the fulfilment of its objectives of achieving price stability in the medium term, as well as financial stability.
NOTE: A detailed press release will be issued at 1530 in a press briefing of the Governor at the NBR headquarter (entry from 25 Lipscani street) and will be then immediately published on the NBR website.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei