Mobile & PDA
BNR Exchange Rates28.04.2017
- 1 EUR 4.5333 RON
- 1 USD 4.1453 RON
- 1 CHF 4.1837 RON
- 1 GBP 5.3604 RON
- 1 gr. aur168.8079 RON
Allview tablets come into Germanos offerUpdated: 22-06-2012 | Business
Two of the most performant tablets brought in Romania by Visual Fan, Allview AllDro 2 Speed HD and Allview AllDro Speed are now available in all Germanos Telecom Romania stores at the best price offer on the market, together with Connect MF60 modem and Connect 3G subscription.
Allview AllDro 2 Speed HD has an elegant design and is equipped with an advanced technology, so that the performance of the tablet is significantly improved. The device uses the operating system Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and is provided with a performant many-core 1.2GHz processor.
The new tablet has a TFT touchscreen in 4:3 format of 8 inches and a 1024X768 pixels HD resolution which offers an authentic viewing experience supported through the HD features of the screen.
Allview AllDro 2 Speed HD has two photo cameras provided with panoramic feature which allows the tablet to take qualitative pictures. The image will be automatically processed by the tablet after the landscape is previously recorded. These can be shared with friends through social networks or e-mail, while the front facing photo camera is perfect for video calls. Allview AllDro 2 Speed HD is provided with a HDMI port which allows connecting even to a TV. The storage capacity is 8GB, but can be extended through a microSD card.
Allview AllDro 2 Speed HD is very thin and easy, only 9.9 mm thick and weights 498 grams. The tablet is available in two colours for the frontal case: white and black.
Germanos Telecom Romania has also in its portfolio Allview AllDro Speed with a compact design and a sensitive touchscreen of 7 inches. The tablet uses the operating system Android 4.0 and has a Cortex A8 processor with a 1.2GHz frequency. The device can be connected to Wi-Fi and has a microSD slot which allows the storage capacity to be extended up tp 32GB.
Allview AllDro 2 Speed HD is available for 129 lei (VAT included) and Allview AllDro Speed for 1 leu (VAT included) together with Connect M subscription and Connect MF60 modem from COSMOTE Romania.
For the Internet connection anywhere and anytime, Connect 3G subscriptions offer at this moment double traffic included. Thus, with Connect M subscription, for 15 euro/month the promotional traffic is 16GB/month.
Connect MF60 modem allows creating own Wi-Fi networks, wherever the user is placed. Connect MF60 becomes a wireless router with a USB 2.0 interface and allows a downloading speed up to 21.6 Mbps and an uploading speed up to 5.76 Mbps.
Allview AllDro Speed tablet can also be purchased without subscription for 599 lei (VAT included) and Allview AllDro 2 Speed HD for 799 lei (VAT included).
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei
Most Popular News
- Three billion euros to be invested in energy private-public partnerships
- Romanian state plans to keep 8 pct of Petrom, at least
- IMF mission extends stay in Romania till May 9
- IMF, FinMin Vladescu discuss Government revenues collection
- Videanu admits that he is in conflict of interests in connection to Marmosim
- Greece gets 110 billion euros, biggest bailout in history
- BNR governor Mugur Isarescu: Situation is quite complicated
- Romanian-German meeting on fresh cooperation opportunities
- Gov't to earmark 6.4pc of GDP for investment
- FinMin Vladescu: Cutting 25pc off public wages pool will not generate needed savings