HTC One X is now available in all COSMOTE and Germanos stores, at best tariffs on the marketPublish date: 29-05-2012
Consistent with its goal to make state-of-the-art smartphones accessible to the Romanian consumers, COSMOTE Romania announces the availability in all the stores of HTC One X, the newest technology innovation of its kind. HTC One X is the perfect smartphone for all the Internet addicts and has an 8 MP photo camera for amazing photos.
HTC One X is an ultra slim PDA phone with a simple and elegant design. The smartphone runs with Android™ 4.0 with HTC Sense™ 4.0 and has 32GB storage memory, enough to stock music, photos and videos. The terminal is powered by a 1.5 GHz Quad Core processor and has a 4.7” inch Super LCD2 HD720 resolution and a touch screen with multi-touch capability.
The device has an 8MP photo camera with auto focus, BSI Sensor, 1080p HD camcorder with stereo sound recording. Together with HTC ImageChip and HTC ImageSense, all the features make the terminal to become the perfect choice for everyone who loves to take photos and record videos everywhere he goes. The terminal also has a power LED flashlight and a 1.3MP Color CMOS front camera, which is perfect for video chatting.
The phone can be connected through Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and the headset can be connected to a 3.5 mm audio jack so that you can listen to your favourite music. Also, the device is provided with a 1.8/3V micro USIM/SIM card slot.
The new HTC One X allows access to various GSM applications from Google services like: Gmail, Google Maps™, Google Talk™, Street View and many others. Moreover, the device is perfect for the Internet addicts, offering the greatest usage experience for e-mail and social media.
HTC One X is available in the retail networks of COSMOTE and Germanos Romania at best tariffs on the market, starting with 679 lei with COSMOTE Smart XXL subscription, which includes 500 national/international minutes, 3,000 on-net minutes and 3,000 on-net SMS-es, 3,000 minutes to Romtelecom fixed network, 500 on-net MMS-es and 2.5 GB data traffic, all for 55.80 euro/month (VAT included). The phone is also available without subscription at 2.599 (VAT included).
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei