COSMOTE Romania further reduces the roaming tariffs within the member states of the European Union with up to 65%, starting July 1st, 2012.Publish date: 22-05-2012
COSMOTE Romania reduces by 17.1% the roaming tariffs for all calls originated from EU countries to any other EU country and with 27.2% those received within the EU space, as of July 1st, according to the European Commission's regulations. The new tariffs apply to all COSMOTE customers. Both subscribers and prepaid will benefit from the Roaming Avantaj tariffs of 0.29 euro/min (VAT not included) for initiated calls, of 0.08 euro/min (VAT not included) for the calls received within the EU countries and 0.09 euro/SMS (VAT not included). For data traffic, COSMOTE customers will benefit of a tariff reduction of 65%, so, starting with July 1st the tariff for roaming data usage in the EU space will be 0.70 euro/MB (VAT not included), charged per 1 KB. Additionally, the Data Cap of 50 Euro will be also applicable for customers while Roaming in any country, worldwide.
"Reducing roaming prices within EU and extending the Data Cap service to all countries worldwide come in the advantage of all COSMOTE customers, either travelling on business purposes or for leisure, who will enjoy more using their phones while abroad, worry free and much more relaxed regarding costs”, Oana Cristea, Wholesales Department Senior Manager, COSMOTE Romania, stated.
Moreover, COSMOTE customers can also enjoy the benefits of the Roaming Traveler extra option, available for subscribers as well as for prepaid customers, through which they can use the national and international minutes included in their subscription or extra options to talk while abroad. Meanwhile, to meet their data communication needs while Roaming in EU, COSMOTE Romania subscribers can also take advantage of the very attractive data offers: Travel & Surf Passes, the complete worry free data concept, and the Roaming Internet extra options, both serving all communication needs, from small and occasional to extensive data services' use.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei