Mobile & PDA
BNR Exchange Rates27.03.2017
- 1 EUR 4.5500 RON
- 1 USD 4.1870 RON
- 1 CHF 4.2529 RON
- 1 GBP 5.2686 RON
- 1 gr. aur169.3164 RON
Germanos introduces in its portfolio the Navon GPS brand, with the fastest navigation system, iGo8Updated: 22-05-2012 | Business
Germanos Telecom Romania introduces in its portfolio a new brand of navigation systems, which benefits of the most appreciated soft of this kind, iGo8, famous for its functional and usage performance. From this new range of Navon GPSs, Germanos brings the model N490, equipped with this latest navigation system, very easy to transport and with an ultra-thin design.
iGo8 represents a solid platform, which ensures the fastest way to display the map with a realistic visualisation of the 3D elements. The new soft is very easy to use due to the adaptive interface and more than that, it has an optimized platform with SiRF Atlas with 500 MHz processor and with GPS SiRF Atlas V receiver with 40 channels.
The intuitive menu allows the access to all the navigation characteristics of the device: personal data management, advanced planning of the routes, saving and uploading the routes, creating and exporting the memorized routes or management of the points of interest. The advanced menu is easy to use, all the characteristics and adjustments are available through a maximum of two touches. Moreover, the system has functions such as: Drag&Drop, Tap&Hold or smart keyboard.
The new GPS offers the possibility of optimizing and planning multipoint routes, but also adding waypoints on the chosen route. Also, it allows displaying alternative routes and the desired way may be chosen and memorized very fast, in case it is needed for the second time.
Full Europe models include the latest version of map, with a total of 40 maps with details about the number of street and 3D visualisation of some famous buildings, landforms, plans of the cities or suspended streets. Furthermore, iGo8 system allows free update for 1 year of the Romania's map.
The new model of Navon GPS is a complex device, which not only includes the latest technology of software, but also allows the running of some important applications, such as image viewer (jpeg, bmp, png, gif), audio player (mp3), video player (avi, asf, wmv, mp4, 3gp) and even E-Book reader, thus transforming itself into more than just a navigation system.
Navon N490 GPS with the complete Europe map is available starting with the promotional price of 449 lei (VAT included) in all Germanos stores from Bucharest and around the country.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei
Most Popular News
- Three billion euros to be invested in energy private-public partnerships
- Romanian state plans to keep 8 pct of Petrom, at least
- IMF mission extends stay in Romania till May 9
- IMF, FinMin Vladescu discuss Government revenues collection
- Videanu admits that he is in conflict of interests in connection to Marmosim
- Greece gets 110 billion euros, biggest bailout in history
- BNR governor Mugur Isarescu: Situation is quite complicated
- Romanian-German meeting on fresh cooperation opportunities
- Gov't to earmark 6.4pc of GDP for investment
- FinMin Vladescu: Cutting 25pc off public wages pool will not generate needed savings