Mobile & PDA
BNR Exchange Rates29.03.2017
- 1 EUR 4.5575 RON
- 1 USD 4.2232 RON
- 1 CHF 4.2496 RON
- 1 GBP 5.2473 RON
- 1 gr. aur170.1325 RON
Call for Entries for Deloitte Central Europe Technology Fast 50 2012Updated: 15-05-2012 | Business
Registration is open until July 13
Deloitte launched the registration session for Technology Fast 50, an annual competition which recognises and ranks the fastest-growing technology companies in Central Europe. Registration for this high-profile regional and industry awards competition is open until July 13.
Deloitte Central Europe Technology Fast 50, now in its 13th edition, ranks the fastest growing technology companies in the region, based on the growth rate of the revenues they have experienced over the last five years (2007 - 2011). Entrants must also own intellectual property that significantly contributes to the company's operating revenues; or they must devote a significant portion of revenues to research and development of technology.
Romania joined the competition in 2008 and has been improving its representation since, from 6% (with three companies) to 12% today.
Results of last year's competition marked two premiers for the Romanian industry, as the first internet local company joined the ranking straight at the top, thus breaking the Polish seven-year monopol. Romanian internet airline ticket retailer Vola.ro ranked first in Deloitte's 2011 Central Europe Technology Fast 50 with a revenue growth rate of 6,219% over the past five years.
The list of Romanian finalists continued with TeamNet International S.A. (Bucharest, +2,136%), Crys Computers S.R.L. (Bucharest, +501%), CoSoSys S.R.L. (Cluj Napoca, +318%), Fortech S.R.L. (Cluj Napoca, +313%) and AROBS Transilvania Software S.R.L. (Cluj-Napoca, +293%).
Regionally, Poland had still the best representation with 20 companies in the ranking, followed by the Czech Republic (9 companies), Hungary and Romania (6 companies each).
The Deloitte Central European Fast 50 ranks companies from the Czech Republic, Hungary, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Lithuania.
Online registration and eligibility criteria can be found on the regional Technology Fast 50 website, www.deloitte.com/fast50ce. As in previous years, winners will be entered automatically into the wider competition known as the Deloitte EMEA Technology Fast 500.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/ro/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate. Deloitte's approximately 182,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei
Most Popular News
- Three billion euros to be invested in energy private-public partnerships
- Romanian state plans to keep 8 pct of Petrom, at least
- IMF mission extends stay in Romania till May 9
- IMF, FinMin Vladescu discuss Government revenues collection
- Videanu admits that he is in conflict of interests in connection to Marmosim
- Greece gets 110 billion euros, biggest bailout in history
- BNR governor Mugur Isarescu: Situation is quite complicated
- Romanian-German meeting on fresh cooperation opportunities
- Gov't to earmark 6.4pc of GDP for investment
- FinMin Vladescu: Cutting 25pc off public wages pool will not generate needed savings