Citibank Romania Announces New Partnerships Extending its ATM and Repayment Network by 500 Locations CountrywidePublish date: 07-05-2012
- Enhanced convenience for customers through the new partnerships between Citibank Romania and Credit Europe Bank, Euronet and Rompay
- The new partnerships diversify and facilitate free of charge cash withdrawals from current accounts, as well as personal loans installments and credit card repayments
Citibank Romania extends its distribution by 500 locations through three new partnerships with Credit Europe Bank, Euronet and Rompay, in order to provide its customers with more convenience as well as increased accessibility in performing their daily banking operations.
Through the Credit Europe Bank and Euronet ATM network, Citibank customers are now able to withdraw cash with their debit card, just as they do at the bank‟s proprietary ATMs, with no applicable commission.
Through the Rompay and Euronet terminals, customers can make convenient and fast payments of their installments for personal loans or due amounts for credit cards. The other ways available for credit repayment are: bank transfer from your Citi current account through Citibank Online, CitiMobile or CitiPhone, as well as from any other current account opened with another bank; cash deposit at any Citibank location, at any of the bank‟s ATMs with cash-deposit facility at 1,600 Romanian Post Offices and at any of the 6,500 PayPoint locations across the country.
"In today‟s world, customers are looking for convenient ways to do their day to day banking transactions, without necessarily having to visit a bank branch during banking hours. We already provide non-cash "anytime, anywhere‟ banking through CitiPhone Banking, Citibank Online and CitiMobile. In celebration of our 200 years‟ anniversary worldwide, we are happy to announce these new partnerships which will significantly expand the number of points where our customers can now make cash transactions, without commission, 24/7,” declared Gabriela Simion, Business Development and Customer Experience Head, Citibank Romania.
Further information on Citibank‟s distribution channels may be found on www.citibank.ro, or by contacting the CitiPhone service line 0800801040.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei