COSMOTE Romania launches a new advertising campaign promoting its Business PortfolioPublish date: 03-05-2012
COSMOTE Romania presents a new advertising campaign, developed by Ogilvy&Mather Romania, highlighting the integrated business solutions the company provides for business customers choosing to enhance their employees' productivity by adopting state of the art, customized communication solutions.
COSMOTE's business customers can provide their employees with the modern productivity tools from the most dynamic carrier on the market: unlimited voice and data traffic bundles, the best offer for fast data transfer, by either using a 3G modem or a mobile phone connection, efficient communication solutions for land and mobile telephony together with Romtelecom, real time management of the communication budget, dedicated consultants for tailor made solutions and competitive tariffs for mobile phones, tablets and laptops, e-mail access on the mobile phone, excellent coverage, customer service quality.
All of these are presented in the new COSMOTE Business advertising campaign, rolled out these days on the main TV channels. COSMOTE Romania offers personalized business communication solutions in order to increase the efficiency and performances of any company. The campaign underlines the fact that the success of any company depends on the decisions taken by each member of a team, while the TV spot transmits the idea that a successful manager gives his people the necessary tools to maximize their productivity potential and to support their daily activities.
"A successful and powerful business starts with a very good communication. The top management needs to be connected in every moment with all the news from inside and outside of the company and we have the technology which offers this great possibility. COSMOTE believes that employees are one of the main drivers for a business to grow and they also represent a key decision factor. The employees need a good communication so that the company can have the best performance on the market”, stated Dana Bursuc, Marketing Communications Senior Manager, COSMOTE Romania.
The new COSMOTE Business advertising campaign shows that every company can be on the top if it uses the most efficient mix of communication tools. COSMOTE Business has both standard and customized offers, so that it can cover a wide range of needs.
The team that coordinated the making of the new advertising campaign on behalf of COSMOTE Romania is formed of: Dana Bursuc - Marketing Communications Senior Manager, Valentin Stoenescu - Head of Postpaid & Corporate Marketing Communication, Diana Grosu - Junior Brand Manager.
Ogilvy&Mather team which contributed to this campaign consisted of: Anca Ungureanu - Art Director, Calin Marcu - Copywriter, Titus Dumitrescu - Creative Director, Andreea Hascu - Account Director, Iuliana Grigore - Account Manager, Oana Ioja - Account Executive and Cristian Serban - AV Producer.
The production team from Reload was formed by Sebastian Tudor - Producer, Traian Ardac - Production Manager, Oana Rapeanu - Production Coordinator and the Director, Paolo Amelie.
Click here to see the TV Spot which presents the story of a successful company.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei