On April, National Bank of Romania's foreign exchange reserves stood at EUR 34,336 millionPublish date: 03-05-2012
On April 30th, 2012, National Bank of Romania's foreign exchange reserves stood at EUR 34,336 million, compared to EUR 34,604 million on March 31st, 2012.
During the month, the following flows have taken place:
EUR 698 million inflows, representing inflows into the European Commission's account, changes in the foreign exchange reserve requirements of the credit institutions, inflows into the Ministry of Public Finances' accounts, income from the management of foreign exchange reserves, a.s.o.;
EUR 966 million outflows, representing changes in the foreign exchange reserve requirements of the credit institutions, interest and principal payments on foreign currency public debt, a.s.o..
The gold stock has held steady at 103.7 tonnes. However, following the change in the international price of gold, its value amounted to EUR 4,190 million.
The international reserves of Romania (foreign currencies and gold) on April 30th, 2012 stood at EUR 38,526 million, compared to EUR 38,757 million on March 31st, 2012.
During the month of May 2012, the payments due on public and publicly guaranteed foreign currency denominated debt amount to EUR 1,022 million.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei