COSMOTE Romania introduces the online payment servicePublish date: 11-04-2012
COSMOTE Romania introduces the online payment service, an easier and time-saving way to pay the monthly bill or to recharge a prepaid SIM card. The online payment service is available by simply accesing/creating a WebCare account.
The new service is available for all COSMOTE's prepaid and postpaid (residential and business) customers, Customers have to access their WebCare account at http://webcare.cosmote.ro and pay online the monthly invoice and recharge a prepaid SIM card.
The online payment invoice service allows transactions of up to 5,000 RON and offers the possibility to pay the current invoice or pay it in advance. Users can also choose to pay the invoice for another COSMOTE subscriber.
A COSMOTE customer may recharge a prepaid account with the minimum amount of 5 euro up to 100 euro for each transaction.
Moreover, with WebCare account users have the possibility to activate Connect Secure and Connect Mobile extra-options.
COSMOTE Romania customers who have a WebCare account can also activate the electronic bill, replacing the paper invoice with the electronic format. By opting for the electronic invoice, COSMOTE Romania customers can contribute to a healthier environment by reducing the consumption of paper and saving trees. The e-bill has the same fiscal value as a hard-copy invoice thanks to the embedded electronic signature with the timestamp provided by DigiSign as accredited certification service provider and to the barcode bearing the same information as a printed bill.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei